Are you an experienced climber?
Do you want to climb Aconcagua via the Polish, Polish Direct or False Polish Traverse
routes without being led up the mountain?
Then join one of the only unguided extreme altitude expeditions in the world designed
to provide all the logistical support you need to realize your dream.
The Aconcagua 2009 Expedition package includes:
- five nights stay (two before and two after the climb in Mendoza and one in Penitentes)
- all land transportation inside Argentina in private vehicles
- assistance in obtaining climbing permits, food, fuel and town guide
- advice on climbing at extreme altitudes, the routes, gear lists and how to pack
- mules to transport your gear to and from base camp
- toilet service at Pampa Lenas, Casa de Piedra and Plaza Argentina
- all waste removal after the climb
Don't miss out on the adventure of a lifetime!